Picture of a Liberal according to comments on my only post.
- Co-founder of the Tea Party Movement. Not the local or regional chapter - the whole ball of wax.
- Consultant and supporter of the establishment of the Georgia Tea Party.
- Introduced Herman Cain to the Tea Party (invited him to speak at his first big Tea Party event - 8,000 people at Jim Miller Park July 2009).
- Former National Vice Chairman of The Liberty Caucus.
- Former National Vice Chairman of Tea Party Republic.
- Featured speaker at Tea Party events throughout the southeast since 2009.
- Featured speaker at America's Health Care Town Hall with 14,000 in attendance at Centennial Olympic Park.
- Proud member of The Oath Keepers.
- Strong proponent of State's Rights and individual liberty.
- Founder of Conservatives for Reform.
- Staunch advocate for private property rights.
- Recognize Marxism (you don't *need* that type of pet) when I see it.
Anyone who believes their rights extend into their neighbor's yard is no true blood Conservative. I love it when someone tells me I need to shut-up and leave.
Let me add I have several liberal friends. We talk. I cannot understand how they seem so intelligent and still cannot see the light. I have never, and will never, tell them to shut-up and leave. I have had a few tell me that I should but never a Conservative.
Hear me? No real Conservative has ever told me to shut-up and leave.