Whole Foods is a grocery store that offers the East Cobb community natural and organic products. The store offers fresh produce, meats, poultry, seafood, baked goods, cheeses, beer, wine, spirits, general groceries, frozen foods, coffee and tea, fresh flowers, prepared foods, pet supplies and bath and beauty products.
- Hours: Daily, 8am - 10pm
- Founding Date: July 27, 2011
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Parking: Free lot
- Regional specialty: American
- Grocery services: Bakery on premises, Beer, Butcher, Cheese shop, Coffee Shop, Florist, Spirits, Wine