Vatica Indian Vegetarian Cuisine
This restaurant is 100 percent Indian vegetarian. It presents the Gujarati thali way of serving, which consists of many dishes being served on a large platter. There is no menu; what you eat depends on the types of vegetables that are being served that particular day. The food is centered on rice and bread surrounded by savory sauces. It is presented in an all-you-can-eat style at a good price.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - 3pm, 5pm - 9pm; Sun, 5pm - 9pm
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Prepared foods
- Menu link: www.indiagourmet.com
- Specialties: This restaurant's Gujarati thali snacks and sweets (mithai) can be shipped anywhere in the United States.
- Cuisine: Indian
- Signature dishes: Home style potatoes, okra, dal
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 20
- Features: Buffet, Catering, Dinner
- Atmosphere: Fine dining
- Dress code: Casual