The Beer Barrel
The Beer Barrel is a staple of the Marietta/East Cobb community as the local after-work watering hole. The prices are moderate and the cuisine is your traditional bar food, attracting many customers for good conversation over some ice cold drafts. Located minutes away from US 41, I-75 and Marietta's 120 loop, this pub is convenient from downtown Atlanta, Kennesaw and Sandy Springs.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - midnight; Fri, Sat, 11am - 1am; Sun, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the ground.
- ATM: Yes
- Cover charge: No
- Features: Happy hour, Live music, Outdoor seating
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- Bar type: Brewery, Singles bar
- Bar Specialties: Beer, Cocktails, Martinis, Scotch, Tequila, Vodka, Wine
- Bar Features: Big-screen TVs, Jukebox
- Beer Types: Domestic, Imported, Microbrew