Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen
Part of the Pappas family of restaurants, the Pappadeaux Seafood kitchen on Windy Hill goes to great lengths to ensure that your meal is fresh and made to order. This Cajun-influenced restaurant receives a shipment of fresh fish on a daily basis, and the cooking staff prepares everything from scratch, from the bread to the tarter sauce. Though the owners, Chris and Harris Pappas, own approximately 80 restaurants across the US, they ensure that each establishment is grounded within its community, and meets and exceeds its patrons expectations.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 11pm; Fri - Sat, 11am - midnight; Sun, 11am - 11pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- General services: Catering, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: pappadeaux.com/finder/?find=menus
- Specialties: It is a seafood restaurant with Cajun flare.
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Cajun/Creole, Seafood
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Banquets, Catering, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fine dining