Out of the Park
Out of the Park is a sports, training and fitness center. Its owner, Jared Vailes, is also a professional pitching coach and can help clients reach their desired goals.
Out of the Park is a very large facility, with batting cages, fitness rooms and much more. The employees are very friendly, knowledgeable and attentive and can create a customized program to suit your specific needs and goals.
- Hours: Membership hours: Daily, 9am - 8pm
- Handicap Accessible: There's a ramped sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Membership info: www.outoftheparkcobb.com/marietta-baseball-camp-membership.htm
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Services: Endurance, Fitness assessment, Flexibility, Rehabilitation, Strength training, Weight loss
- Regular classes: It offers training by professional coaches.