This neighborhood bakery and deli is family owned and specializes in Middle Eastern pastries like bread, kaak and rusks, cakes, sweets and even dairy products like yogurt. The deli and the bakery are separated by a wall, but they both share a door. There is indoor seating in the deli, and both venues share an outdoor patio. The food is prepared fresh daily, and the shop is open every day of the week.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 8am - 7pm; Sun, 8am - 6:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a flat entrance.
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: jerusalem-bakery.com/pdf/JB-Menu.pdf
- Specialties: Bread, pastries, sweets, baked goods
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Top 10 menu items, or signature dishes: Hummus, Falafel, Meat Pie, Jerusalem Salad, Sharwamma, Thyme/Zatar Pie, Lentil Soup, Hawaiian Pizza