Ege Sushi and Japanese Cuisine
Ege Sushi and Japanese Cuisine is located in the Pavillions at East Lake shopping center with Kroger. It has been the place for the place for lunch and dinner for years. Japanese expatriates have rated Ege Sushi's Udon and Donburi entrees as the best in Atlanta.
Seasonal specials are served along with regular favorites. Meanwhile, Ege Sushi is one of the only restaurants in Marietta to serve Sapporo on tap.
The sushi bar is stocked with the best sushi items, such as tuna, salmon, yellowtail and flounder.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 11:30am - 1:45pm; Mon - Thu, 5pm - 9:30pm; Fri - Sat, 5pm - 10pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Partially accessible; handicap accessible bathrooms and seating
- Founding Date: 2005
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Tekka maki, eel roll, California roll, shrimp tempura roll, spicy tuna roll, shrimp and vegetable tempura
- General services: Catering
- Menu link: www.allmenus.com/ga/marietta/258707-ege-sushi/menu/
- Specialties: Grilled teriyaki chicken and flamed broiled prime cuts of beef glazed with teriyaki.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Japanese / Sushi
- Signature dishes: Tekka maki, eel roll, California roll, shrimp and vegetable tempura; another big hit is the tonkatsu (pork cutlet) dinner deep fried just right so that it is tender and juicy; shrimp tempura Roll, spicy tuna roll
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Grilled Teriyaki chicken and flamed broiled prime cuts of beef glazed with teriyaki
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Accepted
- Executive chef: Tomo
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fine dining, Fun, Quiet, Singles scene
- Dress code: Casual