East Marietta Drugs & Compounding
East Marietta Drugs is a full service pharmacy and compounding center that offers personalized service and has been in business for 10 years at this location. It also is a supplier of over-the-counter medical supplies and equipment like wheelchairs, crutches, splints, aircasts, cervical collars and braces. This pharmacy also compounds custom drugs and supplies medications for local veterinarians.
- Fax: 770-973-3032
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 6pm; Sat, 9:30am - 1:30pm; Sun, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is at ground level.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: All insurance is accepted
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Free consultation: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Pharmacy hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 6pm; Sat, 9:30am - 1:30pm; Sun, closed.
- Part of a chain: No
- 24-hour: No