The Cuban Diner serves authentic Cuban food. It has been in business for two years, and is open for lunch and dinner.
The most popular item is (surprise, surprise) the traditional Cuban sandwich. The mojito chicken also flies off the grill come dinnertime.
The Cuban Diner is located a half mile east of the Big Chicken on Roswell Road in the East Marietta Shopping Center.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 9pm; Fri - Sat, 11am - 10pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the street
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Authentic Cuban menu
- Food & dining options: Natural, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.mariettacubandiner.com
- Specialties: Cuban sandwiches, Mojito chicken
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Cuban
- Signature dishes: Cuban sandwiches, Mjoito Chicken
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Authentic Cuban sandwich
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 16
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual