A touch of Chicago comes to Marietta! In a small building with just eight tables, original Chicago-style Vienna hot dogs and homemade Italian beef sandwiches are served by Chicago native, Jack Dassow.
The walls are adorned with memorabilie from Chicago's professional sports teams like the Cubs, White Sox, Black Hawks and Bulls.
The food is simple and good. The take out business is brisk, and service is quick.
Chicago Delights is located on Chert Rd, a side street off Roswell Rd near the Big Chicken. It has been at this location for almost eight years.
- Hours: Mon-Thurs 11-5, Fri & Sat 11-7
- Handicap Accessible: level entry, one level
- Contact email: New location is 1392 Roswell Rd, Marietta, Ga 30062 - near Harry's market
- Founding Date: February 2003 - relocated February 2013
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Red Hot Chicago Beef Hot Dogs, Homemade Italian Beef sandwiches, Gyros, Polish, Pizza Puff
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Chicago Hot Dogs, Homemade Italian Beef sandwiches, Gyros
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Authentic Chicago street food.
- Cuisine: American
- Signature dishes: Vienna Beef Hot Dogs, Homemade Italian Beef sandwiches
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Vienna Beef Hot Dogs
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Executive chef: Jack Dassow
- Number of tables: 10
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: casual