A Classy Flea
A Classy Flea offers 11,000 square feet of shopping space, where 50 dealers display a wide variety of antiques and collectibles. Shoppers can find virtually anything at A Classy Flea to decorate home or office. Founded in September of 1994, two of the original dealers, sisters Barbara Ayers and Joanne Gillilan, bought A Classy Flea in September 1995, and were joined as owners by a third sister, Shelley Johnson, in 2006.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 6 pm; Sun, noon - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is at sidewalk level.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Antiques and collectibles
- Services: Delivery, Shipping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Interior design: No