Festivities begin on Sunday for the Pope High School Foundation's 25th anniversary celebrations all in the coming week.
Several East Cobb-area restaurants will be holding special dinners each night, leading up to Friday's Greyhound Nation Celebration and Silent Auction at Keegan's Irish Pub.
- Sunday Brunch -- Aspen's Signature Steaks, 2942 Shallowford Road;
- Monday -- O'Charley's, 3550 Sandy Plains Road;
- Tuesday -- Chicago's Steak & Seafood, 4401 Shallowford Road;
- Wednesday -- Wild Wing Cafe, 2145 Roswell Road;
- Thursday -- Grand Champion BBQ, 4401 Shallowford Road.
Portions of meal sales will be donated to the Pope High School Foundation.
On Friday, the signature event of the week, a casual block party, will take place at the Keegan's Irish Pub, located at the Shallowford Corners Shopping Center, 4401 Shallowford Road, from 6 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
Music, food, fun, and silent and live auctions will be included in the event, for which advance tickets must be purchased. They are $35 a person and the deadline for ordering is Monday. No tickets will be sold at the door.
For more information visit the Pope High School Foundation website.