Cobb County students and families can learn how to earn college credit while enrolled in Cobb high schools at the College Credit Now Summit Oct. 29 at the Chattahoochee Technical College Acworth campus.
Representatives from Chattahoochee Tech, Georgia Highlands College, Kennesaw State University, Southern Polytechnic State University and the Georgia Department of Education will be on hand to provide information and answer questions in a small group setting.
The session takes place at Chattahoochee Technical CollegeNorth Metro Campus, Building D, Room 400, 5198 Ross Rd Acworth, GA 30102
- Meet College Representatives
- Learn about college credit options available while in high school
- Ask questions in small groups
- Hear about Move on When Ready, Accel, Joint & Dual Enrollment
- Learn about 100% Paid Tuition Options
For more information, contact Angela Kovachi with the CCSD Transitional Career Partnership Program at 770-426-3559.