Paper Mill Road Bridge
The new bridge at Sope Creek is open to traffic. It includes a six foot sidewalk on the south side providing access to National Park Service trails.
- Paper Mill Road at Sope Creek – Monday, Dec. 16, through Friday, Dec. 20. Expect intermittent lane closures between 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. while contractor continues finish work on bridge and roadway approaches.
Lower Roswell Road Construction
- Davidson Road to Willow Point Parkway – Monday, Dec. 16, through Friday, Dec. 20. This section of Lower Roswell Road is substantially complete. Contractor is working on punch list.
- Willow Point Parkway to Timber Ridge Road – Monday, Dec. 16 through Friday, Dec. 20. Expect periodic lane closures from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. between Willow Point Parkway and Timber Ridge Road with one lane remaining open. Contractor will continue wall construction on Lower Roswell Road and concrete work and grading for the new roundabout. Utility companies continue to relocate services. EXPECT DELAYS
Shallowford Road Sidewalk Construction
- Tanbark Place to Blackwell Road - Monday, Dec. 16 through Friday, Dec. 20. Expect periodic lane closures from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. with one lane open while the contractor continues final dressing and grassing.
Old Sewell Road Sidewalks Construction
- Holt Road to Old Canton Road - Monday, Dec. 16 through Friday, Dec. 20. Expect periodic lane closures from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. with one lane open while the contractor begins wall construction and continues grading, installing storm drainage, and water main. Utilities will be relocating services.
Asphalt paving operations - which include lane closures though one lane will remain open at all times - are scheduled next week (Monday, Dec. 16 through Friday, Dec. 20) on the following roads:
• Sewell Mill Road from Roswell Road to Johnson Ferry Road. The contractor expects to complete the asphalt paving by Friday, Dec. 20. Thank you for your patience during this resurfacing project.
- Indian Hills Subdivision between Indian Hills Parkway, Fairfield Drive and Lower Roswell Road.
Roswell Road (SR120) Construction - GDOT
Providence Road to Robinson Road - periodic lane closures from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. with one lane remaining open in each direction at all times. EXPECT DELAYS.