Lower Roswell Road Construction
- Davidson Road to Willow Point Parkway – Monday, Oct. 28, through Friday, Nov. 1. This section of Lower Roswell Road is substantially complete. Contractor is working on punch list.
- Willow Point Parkway to Timber Ridge Road – Monday, Oct. 28, through Friday, Nov. 1. Expect periodic lane closures from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. between Willow Point Parkway and Timber Ridge Road with one lane remaining open. Traffic has been shifted to a three-way stop at the intersection of Lower Roswell Road and Timber Ridge Road. Contractor will continue wall construction and grading activities for the new roundabout. EXPECT DELAYS
Roswell Road (SR120) Construction - GDOT
Providence Road to Robinson Road – This GDOT project will require periodic lane closures from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. with one lane remaining open in each direction at all times. EXPECT DELAYS
Asphalt paving operations are scheduled for Monday, Oct. 28, through Friday, Nov. 1 on the following roads: EXPECT DELAYS.
- Sewell Mill Road from Roswell Road to Johnson Ferry Road
- Powers Road from Woodlawn Drive to Johnson Ferry Road
Old Sewell Road Sidewalks Construction
- Holt Road to Old Canton Road - Monday, Oct. 28 through Friday, Nov. 1. Expect periodic lane closures from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. with one lane open while the contractor continues wall construction, installing storm drainage, and water main. Utilities will be relocating services.