The following individuals arrested since Friday are from East Cobb and/or were arrested in East Cobb. The information is made public by the Cobb Sheriff's Office; an arrest is not a conviction.
- Catherine Thon, of the 2500 block of Hunton Court, was charged Friday with three counts of obstruction of an officer, impeding the flow of traffic and theft by taking in the area of Old Canton Road and Sewell Mill Mill Road. She is being held on a $6,000 bond.
- Paul Eugene Tressler, of the 1500 block of Roswell Road, was charged Saturday with DUI, improper lane change and following too closely on Cobb Parkway near Bells Ferry Road. He was released on a $1,600 bond.
- Dillon Campbell Eoff, of the 2800 block of Interlaken Drive, was charged Sunday with possession of a controlled substance and possession of marijuana with the intent to sell/distribute on Spencers Trace in East Cobb. He was released on a $7,500 bond.
- Jose Osorio Santiago, of Sugar Hill, was charged Sunday with second degree forgery, speeding, driving without a license and misdemeanor marijuana possession on Akers Mill Road near Powers Ferry Road. He was released on a $7,500 bond.
- Natalie Shannon Jackson, of the 400 block of Timberlea Lake Drive, was arrested Monday on a bench warrant and is being held without bond.