The following arrests have been made since Saturday. Information and photos are made available by the Cobb Sheriff's Office. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.
- Edith Renee Hallman, of Atlanta, was charged Saturday with DUI on Westbury Park Drive at Paper Mill Road. She was released on a $1,300 bond.
- Lijo Cyril Maliakal, of the 3600 block of Summerford Drive, was charged Saturday with DUI, driving too fast for conditions, reckless driving and improper lane change on Childers Road near Johnson Ferry Road. He was released on a $2,600 bond.
- James Howard Baker IV, of the 1900 block of Hidden Glen Drive, was charged Saturday with sexual battery and simple battery/family violence on Windy Hill Road. He was released on a $3,500 bond.
- Archibald Steele Fortune, of the 2600 block of Bennington Drive, was charged Saturday with DUI and following too closely on Johnson Ferry Road at Roswell Road. He was released on a $1,300 bond.
- Demetres Javon Plasencio, of the 2000 block of Fairport Way, was charged Monday with entering an auto on Sandy Plains Road at Post Oak Tritt Road. He is being held on a $5,000 bond.