The following indidivuals have been charged by various law enforcement agencies since Friday evening. The information and photos are made available by the Cobb Sheriff's Office. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.
- Jason Page Harris, of the 1400 block of Shadowrock Heights, was charged Friday with criminal trespass at the same address. He is being held on a $1,000 bond.
- Jamahl Llandon Wimberly, of the 2500 block of Delk Road, was charged Friday with robbery, simple battery, burglary and two counts of criminal trespass. He was released on a $25,000 bond.
- Armah Oghenetiga Akporowho, of Roanoke, Va., was charged Saturday with DUI and improper lane change on Roswell Road near Ashebrooke Drive. He was released on a $1,300 bond.
- Nathaniel Thomas Higgins, of the 1700 block of Terrell Mill Road, was arrested Saturday and released to the custody of the Norcross Police Department.
- Gustavo Cruz Flores, of Appleton Circle in Marietta, was charged Saturday with speeding, improper lane change, attempting to elude an officer, obstruction of an officer, giving a false name and not having a drivers license in the 1800 block of Roswell Road. He is being held on an immigration charge.
- Jesus David Pineda, of the 700 block of Horizon Court, was charged Sunday with aggravated assault and sexual assault on a person in custody on Sandtown Road. He is being held on an immigration charge.
- Romin Alavi, of the 500 block of Pine Springs Trail, was charged Sunday with two counts of first-degree forgery and theft by taking. He is being held on a $25,000 bond.
- Marquise Jarrell Murphy, of the 2000 block of Roswell Road, was charged Sunday with two counts of being in a criminal street gang and two counts of criminal trespass. He is being held on a $15,000 bond.