The following individuals have been charged since Friday. Information and photos are made public by the Cobb Sheriff's Office. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.
- Eric William Meyer, of the 2200 block of Hill Creek Way, was arrested Friday on a probation violation and is being held without bond.
- Samsik Pyun, of the 1200 block of Seven Springs Circle, was charged Saturday with DUI, speeding and improper lane change. He was released on a $1,600 bond.
- Lancelot Edmond Myvett, of the 2100 block of Windy Hill Road, was charged Saturday with felony battery (family violence) and simple battery. He is being held without bond.
- Grace Howe Beales, of the 400 block of Eastlake Drive, was charged Saturday with DUI and a failure to yield at Lake Park Drive and Cobb Parkway. She was released on a $1,300 bond.
- Anna Margaret Raudabaugh, of the 200 block of High Meadow Drive, was charged Sunday with two counts of possession of a controlled substance in the 1200 block of Johnson Ferry Road. She is being held on a $7,500 bond.
- Julius Cain Clark, of the 2600 block of Bentley Road, was charged Monday with tampering with evidence, obstruction of an officer, entering an auto and other charges on Shadowood Parkway. He is being held on a $5,000 bond.