The following arrests involving East Cobb residents and/or incidents in East Cobb since Tuesday have been made publicly available by the Cobb Sheriff's Office. Individuals being detained are being held at the Cobb County Adult Detention Center. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.
- Michael Joseph Beglin, of the 100 block of Diane Drive, was charged Tuesday with possession of a controlled substances, possession of marijuana with the intent to sell or distribute and obstruction of an officer. He was released on a $15,000 bond.
- Charles Douglas Hesse, of the 100 block of Old Canton Road, was charged Tuesday on an arrest order from the Cobb County Drug Court. He is being held without bond.
- Justice Dave Brown Ocasio, of the 1700 block of Waterfall Village Drive, was charged Wednesday with a probation violation and is being held without bond.
- Matthew David Ireland, of the 4100 block of Thornwall Drive, was charged Wednesday with battery and theft by shoplifting. He is being held on a $5,000 bond.
- Lawrence Anthony Cassel, of the 600 block of Wynnes Ridge Circle, was charged Wednesday with DUI and improper lane change on Delk Road. He is being held on a $1,300 bond.
- Marcus Zachariah Stuart, of the 2000 block of Roswell Road, was arrested Wednesday on a bench warrant and is being held without bond.