The following incidents involving East Cobb residents or taking place in East Cobb included arrests since Monday. Information is provided by the Cobb Sheriff's Office and those being detained are in custody at the Cobb County Adult Detention Center. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.
- Bradley Wayne Clary, of 998 Laurel Springs Drive, was charged Monday with battery, aggravated assault and cruelty to children. He was released on a $10,000 bond.
- John Alvarez, of 2756 Macby Avenue, was charged Tuesday with reckless driving and laying drags at Roswell and Johnson Ferry Roads. He was released on a $1,500 bond.
- Jabari Jackson, of 3532 Dexter Way, was charged Tuesday with five counts of cruelty to children, one count of simple battery, one count of assault on a woman with an unborn child and a probation violation. He is being held without bond.
- Austin Martin Dunn, of 3233 Holly Mill Run, was charged Tuesday with a probation violation. He is being held without bond.
- Scott Evan Bedell, 2093 Dayron Circle, was charged Tuesday with battery, simple battery and obstructing a 911 call at the same address. He was released on a $2,000 bond.
- Alfred Napoleon Foster, of 600 Foot Path Lane, was charged Tuesday with battery and negligence. He was released on a $10,000 bond.
- Candice Eunice Jones, of 338 Terrydale Drive, was charged Wednesday with criminal trespass at 2100 Northwest Parkway. She is being held on a $1,000 bond.