"GET THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS FOR YOUR CHILD’S COLLEGE EDUCATION”
PARENTS OF HIGH SCHOOL JUNIORS & SOPHOMORES: A FREE workshop on getting thousands of dollars for your child’s college education will be hosted at the following locations and at the following dates and times:
- Hilton Garden Inn – Wildwood, 3045 Windy Hill Road, Atlanta, GA 30339
Tuesday, February 28th, 2013, 7:15pm to 8:45pm.
The speaker will be Brian J. Ball, ChFC®. He will be discussing such topics as how to send your kids to the school of their dreams without going broke; how to triple your eligibility for aid; how to find scholarships and grants you’ve never even heard of.
Additional topics to be included:
- How to pay for college with the least amount of money out of your pocket;
- How to send your child to a fancy private school for less than the cost of a state school;
- How to pick the colleges that will give you the most amount of money;
- The one mistake every parent makes when applying for scholarships;
- 7 sure fire strategies to be able to afford the school of your dreams;
- What to do right now if your child is in high school;
- Insider secrets that your guidance counselor doesn’t know;
Last chance for Parents of Juniors and Sophomores to adjust your Base Income Year!
Admission is free but seating is limited by the size of the room, so please call 404 870-8084 to reserve your seats now or reserve on-line at www.bjballassociates.com.