Yesterday morning before most folks had finished their first cup of coffee, seven stalwartly foodies were seated the Cook’s Warehouse indulging in a delicious repast at the Second Annual Blogger Breakfast hosted by owner Mary Moore and her team at the Ansley Mall location.
Chef Jessica Harlan of the About.com Guide to Cooking Equipment prepared amazing pumpkin-stuffed French toast and a fruit salad with a honey lime dressing and mint in the Miele teaching kitchen. While guest bloggers cleaned their plates of every morsel, store manager Matthew Hott proved why the Cook’s Warehouse is About.com’s 2012 Reader’s Choice for the Best Kitchenware Retailer as he demonstrated TCW’s “Hot Holiday Gifts for 2012.” Some highlights included:
• The New Vitamix 750 series $649.99 (used to make smoothies of berries, cherries, pineapple and chard)
• Le Creuset 5.5-quart round French oven in signature color - Truffle $265
• Calphalon Accucore 10” skillet with lid $79.99
• Zwilling (maker of Henckels knives) Spirit 8” non-stick fry pan $39.99
• Revolution Molecular Gastronomy Kits $59.99
• VinOice Wine Chiller $29.99 Extra Chill rods $ 19.99
• Chef’n pinch pour cups $29.99
• Joseph Joseph garlic rocker $14.99
• Lekue push pop mold $9.99
For more seasonal ideas and gifts for the foodies on your holiday list, head over to The Cook's Warehouse.
Denise and Dom Romeo are food bloggers who enjoy spending time together doing what they love best: cooking and entertaining! Follow their food adventures on their award winning blog; We Like To Cook! at www.welike2cook.com.