The Cobb Chamber of Commerce, elected officials and local business leaders as we honor the 2012 Top 25 Small Businesses of the Year at the Chamber’s First Monday Breakfast event on June 4 at the Cobb Galleria Centre.
During the event, the 2012 Small Business of the Year will be named and previous small business of the year winners—from the program’s 30-year history—will be inducted into the Small Business Hall of Fame.
To learn more about the Top 25 Small Businesses of the Year and this annual event, visit www.cobbchamber.org/sboy. Tickets to the breakfast are $25 online and $40 at the door for members and are $60 for general admission.
The overall winner was determined by a thorough selection process including nominations, applications and site visits by an outside panel of judges.
The Top 25 Small Businesses of the Year are:
- 524 Creative; Aventis Systems, Inc.; BlueWave Computing, LLC.; Croft & Associates, PC; Deluxe Athletics.
- Ed Voyles Automotive Group; Elite Telecom Services; Fulfillment Strategies International, Inc.; Genesis Elevator Company; IAG Forensics.
- Innovative Marketing & Design; Mopdog Creative + Strategy; Omega Learning Center (West Cobb); Puckett Emergency Medical Services, Inc.; Rapid Learning Deployment, LLC.
- RYECO, Inc.; The Bottoms Group, LLC; The Service Fort, LLC; Velociteach; RGI, Inc..
- ShelfGenie Franchise Systems, LLC; Superior Plumbing; The Color Spot, Inc.; The Flag Company, Inc.; The Wendy Bunch Team/RE/MAX Around Atlanta.
“It is a credit to the Cobb Chamber to showcase the Top 25 Businesses in the county,” says Mitzi Moore, owner of Sundial Plumbing and Chair of the Chamber’s Small Business Programs. “Small Businesses are the hope for our
economic recovery and the strength of the country.”
The 2012 Small Business of the Year Sponsors are the The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Wells Fargo, Kennesaw State University Small Business Development Center, Staples, Inc., Georgia Power Company, Kaiser Permanente, Moore Colson, and Prime Power Services, Inc.