What is it that we love most about estate, garage and yard sales? I enjoy discovering new objects, tools, jewelry and unidentified items that other people can tell you about.
Where else can you buy something of quality for less than a dollar?
Grab a friend and embark on a fun-filled day of sale hopping.
If you find a treasure please return and tell us about it in the Comment Box below.
1. Huge yard sale featuring tons of toys and even vintage toys. Household goods, too. Friday 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. and Saturday 8 a.m. - 3 p.m. 2659 Green Meadow Lane. Other neighbors are having yard sales, too.
2. College and baby items galore at this sale. College items: couch, computer, video gaming chair, twin mattresses and box springs, televisions, kitchen supplies, and comforter set. Baby items: Car seat, clothes (0-9 months), and toys. Too much to list. Saturday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. 2991 Caribou Trail.
3. East Cobb moving sale promises to have something for everyone. Toys, CDs, computer equipment, home decor, fishing gear, furniture, china and household items. Saturday 8 a.m. - 3 p.m. and Sunday 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. 1027 Bridgegate Ct.
4. Beautiful estate sale of long-time Marietta resident. The sale includes antiques, rugs, collections (pocket knives, for example), "smalls," glassware, fine china, everyday china to stemware, prints, figurines, sofas, overstuffed chair, tools and more. There is outdoor wrought iron and white painted furniture. There's a barn full of pottery, Christmas ornaments and decorations, planters and all kinds of treasures you'll enjoy picking through. Friday and Saturday, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. 2651 Flintlock Lane. For more information, please call Derrick 404-547-8400 or Cindy 678-357-6990.
5. Sale near Marietta Square featuring the entire contents of a house. Kitchenware, furniture, purses, women's clothing, vases, lamps, dishes and china, and much more. Friday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. Saturday 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. 300 Latimer St SE.