What is it that we love most about estate, garage and yard sales? I enjoy seeing other people's stuff. It's interesting to discover new objects, tools, jewelry and things that other people can tell you about.
The bargains - can't beat'em. Where else can you buy something of quality for less than a dollar?
Grab a friend and embark on a fun-filled day of sale hopping.
1. Townhouse community garage sale. Boy's bikes and sporting goods. Student violin and tuba mouthpiece. Single bed with mattress and boxspring. Medifast foods, and clothes, toys, books, games, VHS tapes, and much more. Saturday 8 a.m. - 2 p.m. 4980 Meadow Lane.
2. Multi-family yard sale that offers household and kitchen items, exercise equipment, and too much to list. Something for everyone. Friday and Saturday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. 605 Lyle Drive.
3. This garage sale offers a used but perfectly good Little Giant ladder, a Stihl gas blower that needs some work, a Carter go-kart, a lawn mower, some furniture, and other random tools and household items. Saturday and Sunday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. 1701 Rugby Road.
4. Moving and garage sale in the North Landing Subdivision. Selling furniture, paintings, framed art, futon, desk, small kitchen appliances, washer and dryer, outside furniture, and many items. Please look up address on Zillow.com where pictures will be available for all interior rooms where furniture is located. By appointment only today or garage sale Saturday 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Cash only. 2132 S. Cove Court.
5. Garage sale. Big items such as trailers, furniture, lawn mower, car seat, plus clothes, kids stuff, and CDs. Friday and Saturday 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Cash only. 1550 North Milford Creek Lane.