Your votes are in for your favorite places to find that Southern staple, sweet tea. Thanks to our Patch users throughout Cherokee, Cobb, Bartow, Paulding and Douglas counties, now you’ll know where to go for refreshment throughout Atlanta’s northwest suburbs.
The Readers’ Choice winners:
- East Cobb—Chick-fil-A, 1201 Johnson Ferry Rd., Marietta 30068.
- Northeast Cobb—Chick-fil-A, 2530 Sandy Plains Rd., Marietta 30066.
- Marietta—Gabriel's Desserts, 800 Whitlock Ave., Marietta 30064.
- Kennesaw—McAlister’s Deli, 2950 George Busbee Pkwy., Kennesaw 30144.
- Acworth—Bar-B-Cutie Restaurant & Catering Co., 3466 Cobb Pkwy., Acworth 30101.
- Cartersville—Adams BBQ, 140 E. Felton Rd., Cartersville 30120.
- West Cobb—West Cobb Diner, 3451 Ernest W. Barrett Pkwy., Marietta 30064.
- Douglasville—Hudson Hickory House BBQ, 6874 Broad St., Douglasville 30134.
- Dallas-Hiram—Huey Luey’s, 5460 Wendy Bagwell Pkwy., Hiram 30141.
- Canton-Sixes—Williamson Bros. Bar-B-Q, 1600 Marietta Hwy., Canton 30114.
- Holly Springs-Hickory Flat—Frosty Frog Creamery & Cafe, 6205 Hickory Flat Hwy., Canton 30115.
- Woodstock-Towne Lake—Bar-B-Cutie, 4427 Towne Lake Pkwy., Woodstock 30189.
For a list of where to find sweet thirst-quenching farther east, check out this Patch list.
We'll have a new East Cobb Patch Readers' Choice survey Monday morning: Vote on your favorite place to get your taxes done. (We know you already took care of this annual chore, but your neighbors could use some advice in the next two weeks.)