Job Alert: Assistant Manager Needed
In need of work? Check out the latest Local Job Alert.
Georgia Department of Driver Services is seeking an Assistant Manager for one of its Cobb County locations.
Minimum job qualifications include:
- 4 years experience in Driver Services Administration or a related field (e.g. retail, banking, call center, etc.);
- 2 years experience in an advanced lead role or working in a team lead capacity;
- Must possess a valid driver’s License;
- 1 year experience in managing the processing of numerous customer transactions on a daily basis;
- 1 year experience in a supervisory or team lead role managing the work of staff that provide service directly to customers;
- Documented experience managing inventory/supplies, cash handling and performance reporting;
- Documented experience reviewing documents or records for authenticity;
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Explorer and Excel.