East Cobb Arrest Reports, June 4-7
This week's charges, made public by the Cobb Sheriff's Office.
The following individuals have been arrested since Monday. Information is made public by the Cobb Sheriff's Office. An arrest is not a conviction:
- Rahman Carter, of the 1000 block of Powers Ferry Road, was arrested Monday on a bench warrant and is being held without bond.
- Lindsey Gale Richardson, of the 2000 block of Windcliff Drive, was charged Monday with possession of a controlled substance. She was released on a $7,000 bond.
- Richelle Jasmine Adams, of the 1500 block of Terrell Mill Road, was charged Tuesday with a probation violation and is being held without bond.
- John Andrew Crawford, of the 300 block of Yancy Drive, was charged Tuesday with felony/family violence battery, two counts of battery and criminal trespass. He was released on a $5,000 bond.
- Alexis Danile Sheffer, of the 1400 block of Hilltop Overlook Drive, was charged Tuesday with aggravated assault. She was released on a $10,000 bond.
- Warren Lamar Munford, of Rhodes Drive, was arrested Wednesday and was being held for another agency without bond.
- Jessica Marie Fortune, of the 4200 block of Loch Highland Parkway, was arrested Wednesday on a probation violation and is being held without bond.