East Cobb Arrest Reports, June 12-15
This week's booking information, made public by the Cobb Sheriff's Office.
The following East Cobb-related arrests have been made since Tuesday. The information is made public by the Cobb Sheriff's Office; an arrest does not indicate a conviction:
- Demario Jarrod James, of the 1900 block of Hidden Glen Drive, was charged Tuesday with two counts of possession of a controlled substance and is being held on a $7,500 bond.
- Alan Scott Ray, of the 1400 block of Dewberry Trail, was charged Wednesday with a probation violation and is being held without bond.
- David Wayne Clark, of the 3100 block of Hickory Drive, was charged Wednesday with civil contempt and was being held for another agency.
- David Wayne Mills, of the 1400 block of Wynnes Ridge Circle, was arrested Wednesday and was released to another agency.
- Eve Elizabeth Fischer, of Woodstock was charged Wednesday with DUI, an open container violation, no proof of insurance and driving with a suspended registration in the 4700 block of Sandy Plains Road. She is being held on a $2,900 bond.
- Bradley Dean Almy, of the 1900 block of O’Shea Lane, was charged Thursday with a variety of traffic offenses, including misdemeanor DUI and attempted to elude a police officer. He is being held on a $10,000 bond.
- Calvin Ellary Yancey, of Sandy Springs, was charged Friday with DUI, obstruction of an officer and related traffic charges at the Parkaire Landing Shopping Center. He is being held on a $5,000 bond.
- Dorie Orndoff Hill, of the 300 block of Freyer Drive, was charged Friday with a probation violation and is being held without bond.
- Jessica Amber Hixon, of the 2200 block of Salem Drive, was charged Friday with possession of a controlled substance and is being held on a $5,000 bond.