Burglary, Battery, DUI Arrests
This weekend's East Cobb-related booking reports also include charges for family violence and theft by receiving stolen property.
The following individuals, from East Cobb and/or involving incidents in East Cobb, have been arrested since Saturday. The information provided comes from the Cobb Sheriff's Office.
Those being detained are being held the Cobb County Adult Detention Center. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.
- William Bradford McMahan, of the 2300 block of Forest Mount Court, was charged Saturday with DUI alcohol on Dallas Highway. He was released on a $1,000 bond.
- Corey Dennis Wilks, of the 2700 block of Holly Ridge Circle, was charged Sunday with burglary and theft by taking, also on Holly Ridge Circle. He is being held without bond.
- Richard Daniel Rahm, of the 2400 block of Windy Hill road, was charged Sunday with two counts of simple battery. He is being held on a $2,500 bond.
- Mario Treman Roscoe, of the 2200 block of Powers Ferry Road, was charged Sunday with theft by receiving stolen property, driving with an open container, and misdemeanor marijuana possession on Powers Ferry Road. He is being held on a $25,000 bond.
- Harold Norman Patillo, of the 2200 block of Chimney Swift Circle, was charged Monday with false imprisonment and two counts of cruelty to children/family violence battery. He was released on a $5,000 bond.
- Wesley Michael Kimmell, of the 2900 block of Gateland Square, turned himself in Monday on a bench warrant. He is being held without bond.