4 East Cobb DUI Arrests
Wednesday and Thursday booking reports also include probation violations and a bench warrant.
The following arrests were made Wednesday and Thursday involving East Cobb residents and/or incidents in East Cobb. Information is provided by the Cobb Sheriff's Office, and suspects in custody are being detained at the Cobb County Adult Detention Facilty. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.
- Randy James Johnson, of the 1000 block of Dogwood Trail, was charged Wednesday with a probation violation and is being held on a $1,500 bond.
- David Chiam Maryousseph, of the 2900 block of Wendover Street, is being held without bond on a bench warrant issued Wednesday.
- Kevin Michael Roberts, of the 1100 block of Baker Lane, was charged Wednesday with a probation violation and is being held without bond.
- Tyler Nicholas Arnold, of the 3000 block of Canton Hills Drive, was charged Thursday with DUI and improper lane change on Murdock Road at Woodlake Drive. He is being held on a $1,300 bond.
- Whitney Louise Coley, of the 2000 block of Powers Ferry Road, was charged with DUI, speeding and improper lane change Thursday on I-75 near Windy Hill Road. She is being held on a $1,600 bond.
- Logrick Hall, of the 1700 block of Collingwood Drive, was charged Thursday with DUI, violating the open container law, speeding and having an expired tag on I-575 near Barrett Parkway. He is being held on a $2,200 bond.
- Heathyr Ann Overla, of the 700 block of Barnes Mill Trace, was charged Thursday with DUI, speeding and improper lane change on Windy Hill Road near San Fernando Drive. She is being held on a $1,600 bond.