14 Charged with DUI Sunday in Cobb
The following arrest information was supplied by the Cobb County Sheriff's Office. It does not indicate a conviction.
Sunday was no day to fool around with alcohol or drugs before driving on Cobb County roads.
- Gregory Todd Goodwin, 42, of the 4000 block of Dunwoody Park in Dunwoody was pulled over just after 8 p.m. on Interstate 285 east at Northside Drive. He was charged with speeding and driving under the influence of alcohol. He was released just before midnight on $1,400 bail.
- Feliciano Lopez Perez, 38, of the 400 block of Booth Circle in Marietta was arrested at 5 a.m. at the intersection of Booth Road and Picketts Drive on charges of making an illegal lane change, driving without a license and DUI alcohol. Bail was set at a total of $1,600, but he’s being held indefinitely on an Immigration and Customs Enforcement detainer.
- Shannon LeMarkus Williams, 33, of Saginaw, MI, was pulled over by county police on South Marietta Parkway about 2:45 a.m. after his driving raised suspicions. He was charged with making an improper lane change, following too closely, having an open alcohol container in his car and DUI with a blood-alcohol concentration exceeding 0.08. He was released on $1,900 bail that morning.
- Dion Wiley, 30, of the 3600 block of Macedonia Road in Powder Springs was arrested south of Marietta at Powder Springs Road and Chauncey Drive just after 4 a.m. He was charged with speeding, making an improper lane change and DUI alcohol and was released on $1,600 bail.
- Boris Arnez Stallworth, 23, of East Point was stopped about 4 a.m. at the intersection of Sand Plains and Scufflegrit roads. He was charged with not having the proper working headlights and with DUI alcohol. He was released on $1,300 bail Sunday night.
- Leah Catherine Shrock, 28, of the 1600 block of Mosaic Way in Smyrna was arrested at Paces Mill Road and Essex Avenue about 2:30 a.m. and charged with making an illegal lane change and DUI with a blood-alcohol concentration exceeding 0.08. She was released within a few hours on $1,300 bail.
- Scott Michael Koreny, 35, of the 400 block of Spring Meadow Avenue in Dallas was stopped on Dallas Highway by Lost Mountain Park a little after 2 a.m. and charged with improper use of a signal for stopping, DUI drugs and felony possession, sale, purchase or manufacture of a controlled substance. Bond was set at $10,000; he was out by 3 p.m.
- Adrain Martice Hill, 38, of the 700 block of Mountain Ridge Dr. in Acworth was pulled over at Cobb Parkway and Watts Drive. He started with a charge of an improper lane change, then added driving without a license, DUI alcohol and obstructing an officer, resulting in a $5,000 bond. He was still in jail Monday afternoon.
- Michael Todd Ewing, 45, of the 2900 block of Florence Road in Powder Springs was stopped at Barrett Parkway and Stilesboro Road in Kennesaw and charged with speeding and DUI alcohol about 2:15 a.m. He was released about 5:30 a.m. after posting $1,300 bail.
- Scott Edward Westbrook of the 4000 block of Palisades Main in Kennesaw turned 31 Saturday, then was headed to jail by 2 a.m. Sunday after being stopped in the 4700 block of Wade Green Road. He posted $1,000 bond on a DUI alcohol charge and was released before 4:30 a.m.
- Kenneth Byronn Howell, 30, of Atlanta was driving south on I-75 at Cumberland Boulevard at 1 a.m. when he was pulled over and charged with DUI alcohol. He posted $1,000 bond and was released around 5:30 a.m.
- John Russell Harty, 44, of the 3300 block of Windy Ridge Parkway in East Cobb wasn’t far from home when he was stopped at Powers Ferry and Akers Mill roads about 12:40 a.m. After being charged with speeding, making an improper lane change, failing to notify the state of change on his driver’s license and DUI alcohol, he had to pay $1,900 bail to be back on his way a little before 6 a.m.
- Elvin Elzie Clark, 41, of the 700 block of Preston Landing Circle in Lithia Springs was on I-75 at Windy Hill Road about 12:40 a.m. and charged with an improper lane change and DUI alcohol. He was released on $1,300 bail less than four hours later.
- Arthur Lee Matthews, 39, of the 700 block of Akers Ridge Drive in the Cumberland area was the first DUI arrest of the night, being stopped at 12:30 a.m. at South Cobb Drive and Highlands Avenue. He was charged with making an improper lane change, having an open container of alcohol in his car and DUI alcohol. He was released on $1,600 bail shortly after noon.