Comedian Steve Mittleman, seen on “The Tonight Show,” “Late Show,” Showtime and HBO, as well as in movies, will be making a single Atlanta-area appearance, and it will be at Kol Emeth this Sunday night.
Here’s what some famous funny people have to say about Steve:
- Jerry Seinfeld—“Mittleman is always funny.”
- Jackie Mason—“Mittleman is a great comedian! It'll do your heart good to see him in person.”
- Drew Carey—“You can count on Steve Mittleman to make you laugh. Of course, I’ve been drinking.”
- Ray Romano—“You can’t go wrong with Steve.”
- Steve Martin—“He’s very funny.”
- Mel Brooks: “I love his personality.”
- Bob Zmuda, producer of HBO's “Comic Relief”—“One of the funniest comics I’ve worked with. And I’ve worked with hundreds.”
Find out for yourself how funny funny can be and see Steve Mittleman for yourself.
Tickets are $25, and if you buy yours Friday, you’ll get a bonus of $5 worth of food tickets to use at Noshfest or spend on beer and wine at the show.
But that’s not all.
Everyone who attends the show can enjoy the magician and mentalist Joe Turner as an opening act and is invited to a free dessert reception after the comedy show.
Remember, buy your tickets Friday to get the bonus Noshfest food tickets and to help us prepare for the crowd.